If you create a new page and you want to spread the word about your new page. THen you visit to page and then select invite friend and check all friend one by one that’s time consuming process. In this Post i will tell you how to select all your Friend in One Go and save your time. For that just follow the Steps:-
- First Go to YOur Facebook Page.
- Then in Admin Panel CLick on INvite Friends.
- Then pop up opens show friends that you have Recently Interaction
- Click where Recently Interaction is written and select All Friends
- Then YOu will Find list of your Friends.
- Now Copy below Code
- Copy Above and Switch to browser where that Invite Friend Box is opened
- Now if You are Using Chrome Then press Ctrl+Shift+J.
If you are Using Firefox then Press Ctrl + Shift + K.
For Rest of browser you can Google it about Web Console in your Browser
- In All You will Find a Text Box with Arrow(>) here paste the above code and Press Enter
- Done! All Check box is checked now just click on SUBMIT.
About the Author: I [Arshpreet Wadehra] am a Engineering Student of Computer Science. I also have interest in Web Designing. Have Good knowledge of Computer Language C++, PHP, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3. Still learning new languages. I like to share knowledge with others, so i create this Blog.