If you use Google Mail, then you know google introduce new feature in mail to categorized mails according to Primary, Social, Promotion, Updates & Forums. Google automatically Categorized mail display in respected categories. So you can easily access your important mails, social mails, forums updates etc.
In this tutorial i will tell you how to disable or enable this feature:-
- First Login to your Gmail Account. [Please Switch to Standard version if you are using Basic HTML version.]
- Then to Enable/Disable Tabs Click Gear icon at top right side.
- After that Click on ‘Configure Inbox‘.
- If you want to Enable this feature or want to enable more categories, then you have to enable that category by checking the checkbox. After Check the Category. Click on Save
- If you want to Disable this feature then Uncheck all categories other that primary(which you cannot unchecked). Then Click on Save to Save Changes.
- DOne! now you know how to activate or deactivate inbox tab in Gmail
About the Author: I [Arshpreet Wadehra] am a Engineering Student of Computer Science. I also have interest in Web Designing. Have Good knowledge of Computer Language C++, PHP, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3. Still learning new languages. I like to share knowledge with others, so i create this Blog.