If you want to share your Internet with others using Windows Phone then you can do this by enable wifi hotspot that you can share internet with other mobiles, laptops or Tablets etc. You need a Internet in your Windows Phone.
In this tutorial i will tell you how to enable wifi hotspot. For enable just follow the steps:-
- First make sure you enable your data connection. If you don’t know its enable or disable then Go to Settings -> Mobile network. Here Enable the Data connection if its not.
- Then Go back to Settings.
- You will find Internet Sharing. Go there.
- Then Enable Sharing option.
- Now your Wifi Hotspot is on. Now you can configure Settings like Name of connection & security type [by click on setup].
- Max 5 user can connect at a time.
- Done! now you can share your Internet With others!!
*Above Guide is according to Windows phone ver 7.8.
About the Author: I [Arshpreet Wadehra] am a Engineering Student of Computer Science. I also have interest in Web Designing. Have Good knowledge of Computer Language C++, PHP, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3. Still learning new languages. I like to share knowledge with others, so i create this Blog.