Now you can Add QR Code to your Post as there are many plugins can do that work but i will tell short and simple code that will not require plugin. QR Code (Quick Response Code) is a type of matrix barcode (or two-dimensional bar code). You will get know About Go HERE http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QR_code. It can be read by any phone having application of QR/Bar Code Reader. You can Generate Own QR COde Go Here
In This We Use jQuery & its plugin qrcode(by larsjung) to generate QR Code dynamically by getting Current URL.
Just Follow the Steps:-
- First login to your WordPress
- Then go to Appearance -> Editor
- Then Select Single Post or single.php from Sidebar
- Then search for div class=”entry” by press Ctrl+F & paste it.
- Then Under div you will find ‘<?php the_content(…’ it end with ?> if you didn’t find any of those then search for content keyword then within code you will find for keyword content.
- IF you want to Place QR Code Before Post Content then Paste Below Code Above that code(i.e. content) or wanna After the Content then Paste After that code(i.e. content).
|HTML |||copy code |||?|
url = $(location).attr('href');$('#qrresult').css('padding','2em');
$('#qrresult').before('<b><i>QR CODE of <a href="'+url+'">'+url+'</a></i></b> <br/>');
- You can Replace QR CODE[8th line] to Your Text[or HTML] that appear before QR Code.
- Just Paste and Click on Update
- Now Check It Will Shown at Every Single Post After/Before the Content.
- You can Use this Code Anywhere[Blogger, WordPress, Other Website] and it will automatically generate QR Code of that URL and shown to you!
- If you require Any related to finding or setting up according to your theme then Please Comment or Contact
About the Author: I [Arshpreet Wadehra] am web Developer good in php, html5, css3, css, jquery & also know C++ . Always try to learn something new about technology and like to share any new tech info & tricks with you! @Wadehrarshpreet